After the extension Eyelashes are grafted, they can become fresh, beautiful and beautiful. But I still want to remind everyone to take precautions and protective measures behind the United States.
Eight things to pay attention to before and after grafting eyelashes extension
Before Eyelashes Extension Grafting
1. As long as it is not very sensitive to the eye skin or the eyes are prone to inflammation, you can consider grafting the eyelashes extension. However, you must do a sensitive test before you graft it. After you confirm it, you can graft it. Remember.
2. The grafting price varies depending on the material and number of false eyelashes 3D selected. In terms of material, it is recommended to choose a softer, slender one, so that the damage to your own eyelashes is small, and it can last longer after grafting. You can ask the technician to take out some of the false eyelashes she introduced, and look at it, touch the softness, and make a decision.
3. When choosing the number of roots, don’t blindly pursue thick. If you graft multiple mink eyelashes 3d on one eyelash, the damage to your eyelashes is great. At present, many stores recommend a single grafting method, in order to minimize the damage to the eyelashes. But if your eyelashes are scarce, consider grafting two on some eyelashes extension. After all, choosing to graft is to complete the beauty. If it is sparse, the effect will definitely not satisfy you. These details should be carefully discussed with the technician first, depending on the actual situation of the eyelashes.
4. In addition to the material and the number of roots, you also need to choose the shape (eye lengthening, eye lengthening and natural type), curling degree and length (9, 10, 11….), etc. different. Make choices based on the characteristics of your eyes and the effects you want to present. Generally speaking, if the eyes are not long enough, you can choose to extend the length of the eye, which not only can adjust the eye shape well, but also enhance the feeling of femininity. If the person with narrow eyelids or the person with narrow eyebrows is narrow, it is not recommended to choose too curled. For professional women, too long false eyelashes will appear unnatural and reduce your professionalism. Therefore, when making choices, make rational judgments according to your own situation, instead of blindly pursuing long, dense and upturned.
After Eyelashes Extension Grafting.
5. Within 3 hours after grafting, do not touch the water. Water can affect the effectiveness of the glue, which can affect durability. And it will make the glue white.
6. After grafting the eyelashes, you don’t need to apply mascara again. You can paint your eyes normally, but do not use oil-containing products when removing makeup. Therefore, please prepare cleansing milk or makeup remover in advance. When removing makeup, use a cotton swab to gently wipe it to prevent the false eyelashes from falling off in advance.
7. When you find that there are false eyelashes to fall off, don’t use your hands to rub, this will greatly damage your eyelashes. You can use a comb to comb the eyelashes and wait for it to fall naturally. In about 2 weeks, the eyelashes drop is quite powerful, you can go to the store and let the technicians remove them in a professional way.
8. Finally, remind everyone that you should not graft eyelashes frequently. Even if you choose the best product (false eyelashes and glue), when the false eyelashes fall off, it will hurt the true eyelashes. This is why many people will find that their lashes are not thick after grafting. The quality of the grafting effect is closely related to whether the eyelashes are thick or not. When you frequently graft a few times in a short period of time, it is impossible to achieve the perfect effect in the early stage of the ***. To get true beauty, the maintenance of your own eyelashes can not be ignored! Each graft is separated by one month, giving the eyelashes a chance to recuperate.